Good morning!

We are a little over two weeks away from the Southern Region Business and Personnel Officers’ Conference.  We wanted to reach out to you guys with the following information:

We are looking forward to hosting you all in the great state of Louisiana!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Southern Region Agriculture Business and Personnel Officers Conference (lsuagcenter.com)

Thank you,

Ashley R. Gautreaux

Assistant Vice President for Human Resources

LSU AgCenter

103A J. Norman Efferson Hall

Baton Rouge, LA 70803

225 578-4640 (phone)

225 578-8284 (fax)

LSUAC-EmailSig

CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE: This e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PRIVILEGED information intended only for the use of specific individuals or entity named above. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you or your employer is not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, and you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.