Dear Geographers and Sustainers,

Here is an opportunity for an internship at the McClung Museum for Spring 2024.  If you have any questions please reach out to Alex Miller.

Sincerely, Solange.

From: Miller, Alex <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 11:48 AM
Cc: Malone, Katy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: McClung Museum: Spring 2024 Internship

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hello!

My name is Alex Miller, and I am the GA of Academic Programs at the McClung Museum.

We are asking for your help in finding the best candidates for our Spring 2024 internships!

If able, we would appreciate it if you hung the attached flyer for your students to interact with. If you know any students you think might be interested, here is the job posting on Handshake.

Thanks so much,

Alex Miller (they/she)

Master's Candidate | Information Sciences

Academic Programs Graduate Assistant | McClung Museum

University of Tennessee Knoxville