Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers,

Check out the awesome newsletter below from department alum Hayes Anderson! Hayes was a sustainability major and is working on finishing up his fulltime MBA program here at UTK. I’m really excited to have Hayes join our GEOG 499 class this month to share his professional journey.

MC

From: Anderson, Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 4:41 PM
To: Anderson, Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Bratcher, Staci J <[log in to unmask]>; Reinschmidt, Madison Priscilla Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TVA EnergyRight- new EV blog series and online resources

Driving EVolution Blog Series

Greetings from the TVA EnergyRight® Electric Vehicles Team! The green flag is waving and we are racing to add new online resources to help Tennessee Valley drivers navigate their way through the sometimes-overwhelming world of EVs. We hope you’ll take a look and share with your friends and family.

Fresh EV content with that new-car smell

We know that big changes – like purchasing a vehicle that runs on electricity instead of gasoline – can lead to big questions. And that’s why we’re doing our best to provide expert, unbiased answers to your pressing EV questions through the Driving EVolution blog series. Each of our posts will include links to trusted external sources like automotive magazines, thought leaders, research-backed studies, government agencies and more. Over the coming months, we'll keep rolling out fully-loaded, research-driven articles, videos and user's guides to support your EV journey!

Driving EVolution Blog Series

Spread the electrifying news!

If you have a distribution list of EV-interested contacts, we are happy to provide digital assets so you can include the Driving EVolution blog series in your newsletter, social posts or other communications. Join us for the ride and PLEASE SHARE our inaugural posts!

Request marketing assets

Are you an EV Thought Leader? We want to hear from you.

We are always gathering ideas for future blogs and we would love to hear from folks who are making things happen in the EV space. If you would like to contribute to a future article or have ideas for content, please contact us

Thanks for helping us provide accessible EV information to drivers in the Tennessee Valley region!

Best,

Hayes Anderson
Intern
Energy Services & Programs

TVA logo

M. 901-484-8342    E. [log in to unmask]