Dear geographers and sustainers,

Here is another course to consider for next semester!

cheers, Solange.

From: Benjamin, Stefanie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 9:59 AM
Cc: Coffey, Leah <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HTM 484 - Critical Sustainable Tourism

Greetings and Happy Halloween everyone

It gives me great pleasure to share Leah Coffey (RHTM PhD Candidate) will teach our HTM 484 Critical Sustainable Tourism class this Spring 2024.  Attached is her flyer – please share amongst your students as she will facilitate an incredible semester.

Thanks everyone!

Stefanie Benjamin, PH.D.  Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

Associate Professor - University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Department of Retail, Hospitality & Tourism Management

Co-Director & Research Fellow, Tourism RESET

Story of Uncle Nearest – First Black Master Distiller

Why these professors helped create a ‘History of Black Travel’ timeline

Improv with Stefanie

Schedule a meeting with me here

“We can disagree and still love each other unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist.”
¯ James Baldwin

signature_2543660888signature_425648587