Good Morning Geographers and Sustainers - For those of you attending the TNGIC East Fall Forum tomorrow, a few things to know:

  *   Be sure to stop by the map gallery to see Tracy Homer's amazing cross-stitch map of Tennessee Geology<http://www.tracyhomer.com/projects/maps/cross-stitch-tn.html>. And ask her about her ongoing creative cartography projects using laser cutters<http://www.tracyhomer.com/projects/maps/laser-cut-sheboygan.html>, 3D printers, and screen printing to turn digital maps into physical objects!
  *   Dr. Wu is our keynote speaker! Can't wait to hear about his latest projects using remote sensing.
  *   I'll be in the exhibitor area at the UTK table. Stop by throughout the day and I'll do my best to introduce you to department alum attending the meeting, the other exhibitors, and anyone else that may be looking for interns or to hire new grads.
  *   I'll be recruiting new GIS in the Community partners while I'm there. If you meet someone who sounds like a good fit for the class, please let me know.

See you tomorrow!

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator and GIST Program Director
Department of Geography and Sustainability, University of Tennessee Knoxville
https://gislab.utk.edu/