FYI

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor

Program Coordinator of the Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

1126 Volunteer Boulevard,

519 Bailey Education Complex

Check out my Recent Publications:

·      Guest Editor for Special Issue 2023

Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3) https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2042-3896/vol/13/iss/3

·      Chapter Contributor to Springer Third International Handbook of Lifelong Learning (2023)

https://meteor.springer.com/project/dashboard.jsf?id=1156&tab=About&auth_user=535458&auth_key=dc52f987d3187a67b2ef2aba6dc6adba

·      Research Papers

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/pits.22884

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2022.2119803?scroll=top&needAccess=true