Hi TNLA folks,

Tenn-Share invites you to register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc30j6G_nf3X4ux_qOeDTOPmGOHVojMsKLxo8HL5KUWcVH3mQ/viewform>
for
our annual conference – *Tenn-Share Showcase 2023
<https://www.tenn-share.org/tenn-share-showcase-2023/>* –  which will be
held virtually October 17th-18th, 2023 from 9am-5pm CT /  10am-6pm ET each
day. This year, our theme is *Show Your Work *highlighting the phenomenal
things happening in all types of Tennessee libraries. Our first day
(10/17), presentations center on sharing your library’s story through
marketing, outreach and advocacy. Our second conference day (10/18) your
colleagues will Show Their Work, with presentations across the spectrum of
library world so that we can continue to explore our shared innovations and
solutions together*.*

This two-day virtual conference will remain free to attend. Registered
participants will receive more info and zoom links closer to the event. We
hope to see you there!
*Ari Baker <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aribaker>*
Executive Director, *Tenn-Share*
P.O. Box 691 • Alcoa, TN 37701
tenn-share.org

*Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee
libraries.*

What can Tenn-Share do for you?
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftHUiR9kCTyW1kujK8J4vYuLPrVNRRT2TWSFSSYf6qdVFPDA/viewform>