Good Afternoon Librarians

I'd like to share that we have some great new books posted and available for review for the Tennessee Journal, the professional publication for the Tennessee Library Association. If you are interested in being a reviewer, you can find the list of books currently available here, https://tlbookrev.wordpress.com/.

If you would like to know more about the guidelines and expectations of being a reviewer, you'll find the basics of that information here, https://www.tnla.org/page/503.

It's the first response received that gets each title. And I highly recommend you don't tarry because they go fast. Please specify the title you would like and maybe add a 2nd choice, in case that one isn't available, along with the address you'd like me to mail the book to for you to read. I'll reply which book I'm sending you and send the more in-depth specifics at that time. I will also let you know if that choice is gone so you will get a response either way.

There will be more selections coming as soon as we get this first list gone through so don't worry if you don't get one this time.

If you have questions please let me know.

Thank you for considering sharing your review expertise with other librarians, we appreciate you!

Rhonda

Rhonda Clement Tippitt
Sevier County Public Library Systems Director
Direct Number 865-365-1416
Fax 865-365-1665

King Family Library 865-453-3532
Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078
Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728

"The public library is the last bastion of true democracy that we have in this country." The Public

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.