Happy Friday –

During September, some colleges and universities waive application fees! Here are some resources for TN college bound students and homeschooling families!

College Application and Exploration Month is here!!!

THEC/TSAC has partnered with colleges once again to provide college application instructional videos for College Application and Exploration Month.  The toolkit containing videos and fee waiver information can be found at https://www.collegefortn.org/tn-college-application-exploration-month/.

Dual Enrollment Grant (DEG)/Promise application season is underway!!!

The following resources for students and counselors can be found at https://www.collegefortn.org/fast/

Have a great weekend,
Jason

Jason Seay | Senior Director of Outreach

312 Rosa L. Parks Ave, 9th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
e. [log in to unmask]

c. 615-319-1740