Dear Tennessee library workers,

I must have missed talking to you at the TNLA conference in Memphis, bc I haven't seen your submission yet!

It's too bad, because Tennessee Libraries is struggling for submissions for our September issue. We have three book reviews (yay) but what I'd really like to see is:
- an article
- an opinion piece
- some kind of advocacy or a call to action against censorship
- a conference report or experience
- more On Display! (see calls for

There's a lot of opportunity, from the scholarly to the spontaneous. I know you are doing interesting, important, and valuable work in libraries in our lovely state, so why don't you look at our Calls for Submissions, write something, and submit today?

Ashley Roach-Freiman (she/her/hers)
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Information Services
Ned McWherter Library
University of Memphis
901.678.8213