TNLA is gearing up a joint initiative with FOTL, TennShare, TASL and SELA
to promote libraries across our state.  Our first public event is at the
Southern Festival of Books in Nashville on October 21-22 and we need your
help!  If you can donate a few hours of time to staff the booth, please
fill out the registration form on our website:

https://www.tnla.org/events/register.aspx?id=1786090

Due to the booth size, we are limiting the number of volunteers per time
slot, so sign up early to get your preferred time.  The website also wants
us to charge for events, so it will look like it's going to charge you, but
it really doesn't - there's no place to put in credit card information.
It's doing that because each time slot is a "ticket" in the system.

Also, the Friends of Tennessee Libraries have STICKERS (can you tell I am
excited?!!).  The link to order stickers is:

https://www.tnla.org/page/fotlsticker

Stickers are high quality, waterproof, and scratch-resistant.  They measure
approximately 2" x 3" and are perfect for laptops, water bottles, etc.
Stickers are 30 cents each.  Please order in multiples of 10 per design
($3.00 increments)   *Deadline for orders is Wednesday, October 4!*

Please share this message with other lists across our state and let's work
together to promote Libraries.

Cathy

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director