Hello Barb,
I keep reading your work as a missing piece in our understanding of ranaviruses. While Craig Brunetti and Leon Grayfer work in the same space and a few others know about you, I believe the GRC as a whole would benefit from your discoveries. I had put forward your name as a keynote speaker for last year GARD and I think this year GRC may be a great opportunity for you, or your students to present (and it's virtual and free which makes the logistics even easier; see below).

On a personal note, I would love to discuss a collaboration with you on the idea of local adaptation to viral strains if you have time for a chat in the next little while.

Best,
david