Good afternoon Southern Region Personnel Officers,

Please see the update below from Marcy Fisher regarding the conference room block.

Thank you!

www.lsuagcenter.com/srpo

From: Fisher, Marcy
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2023 12:03 PM
Subject: SRBPO Conference - Room Block

Good morning all,

I wanted to send you guys a quick update on the room block situation.  The room block at the Westin is full and they will allow us to add to the block, but at a higher rate.  We were not aware at the time of securing this hotel that we would have to pay a higher rate for additional rooms.

I am working to secure another hotel that is close to the Westin and hope to have that worked out within a day or so.  However, for your information, the room rate at the Westin would be 237.00 versus the current government rate of 162.00.  If you have not booked your room and would like to still book at the conference hotel at that rate, please let me know.  Otherwise, I will get back with you by Monday with information for an overflow hotel.

Thanks,

Marcy Fisher

Director of Budget

101K Norman Efferson Hall