Good Afternoon Geographers and Sustainers – I encourage you to take a look at the PAID opportunities below and in the attached PDFs to learn about upcoming opportunities with NASA’s DEVELOP program. We’ve had previous students work with NASA on this program and spoke very highly of the experience. And with topics ranging from agriculture to climate change to urban development, there are opportunities relevant to most of your academic interests.

MC

From: Nagle, Nicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 11:28 AM
To: Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Ellis, Kelsey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Recruiting for Research Positions with NASA DEVELOP

Michael, this looks like a good opportunity for our current students and our recent graduates.

Nicholas

Nicholas N Nagle
Professor & Head, Dept of Geography & Sustainability

304C Burchfiel Geography Building
Department of Geography & Sustainability
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Knoxville, TN 37996

Phone: 865-974-6035
Schedule an appointment: www.calendly.com/nnagle