Dear All,

I just wanted to share this great AAG profile that is now up on the AAG website about our very own Michael Camponovo.  It is a great piece authored by (also our own) Annie Liu!

Congratulations Michael and Annie!

https://www.aag.org/profile/michael-camponovo/
[https://www.aag.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Michael-Camponovo-GISDay_2019-169x300.jpg]<https://www.aag.org/profile/michael-camponovo/>
Michael Camponovo - AAG<https://www.aag.org/profile/michael-camponovo/>
AAG - Michael Camponovo - Academia - By Annie Liu, AAG Intern Being the GIS Outreach Coordinator for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville’s Geography and Sustainability Department, as well
www.aag.org

Solange Muñoz, PhD
she/her
Associate Professor
Livingston Professor 2023-2025
Department of Geography and Sustainability
University of Tennessee
410 Burchfiel Geography Building
Knoxville, TN. 37916

All I ever wanted was a world without maps.  ― Michael Ondaatje