From: Ertell, Katie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 9:58 AM
To: Roman-Rivera, Mayra A <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: AMS-SMC Chapter Fall Social

Hi Mayra,

Wanted to pass this along in case you have any folks I missed that weren’t on the AMS list 😊

Katie Ertell

Emergency Management Meteorologist

Mobile: 847-606-0574

Email: [log in to unmask]

Building 1503 | Room 001 (EOC)

All,

We are finally having an AMS IN PERSON get together for the first time in YEARS!

Location: Schulz Brau Brewing Company at 126 Bernard Ave, Knoxville, TN, United States, 37917

Please fill out the doodle below to determine the best time to get together for everyone.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone I missed- the more the merrier.

Can't wait to see you there! 🤓🌩

Katie Ertell