Hello library colleagues in TN,

NNLM Region 2 has invited Tess Wilson, Deputy Director of the Library Freedom Project, to speak on the topic of privacy and health information in libraries on August 31 at 12pm CST/1pm EST.

This free webinar will explore the role libraries play in patron health journeys, which includes the layout of our physical spaces, the way we handle sensitive documents, which resources we share, and more. Privacy advocate Tess Wilson will discuss practical approaches to patron support and ways we might teach patrons about their health data safety.

Join us for this timely and important discussion!

Registration is free, you will just need to create an NNLM user account. There will also be a recording sent to all registered.

https://www.nnlm.gov/training/class/health-data-privacy-library

Elizabeth Roth
NNLM Region 2, liaison to TN