From: Andrea Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kentucky Library Association - Oct. 4-6 in Florence, KY

Dear Tennessee Colleagues,

We hope you are all doing well. The Kentucky Library Association conference in Florence, KY is just about a month away. We will kick off with a preconference workshop that will appeal to folks interested/working in all types of libraries! Community Building with Design Justice will be offered on Wednesday, October 4th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. Join a group of librarians who will invite you to explore Design Justice Principles, an approach for building creative, sustainable, and engaged communities. You can read more details at the KLA conference website, in addition to the full program details and registration.

As you plan for your fall, please know that the room block for the conference hotel expires September 6th and the early bird conference rate ends September 22nd.

Andrea Brooks (she/her)

Assessment/Pedagogy Librarian

Associate Professor

Steely Library, Office 319