From: Andrea Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kentucky Library Association - Oct. 4-6 in Florence, KY

Dear Tennessee Colleagues,

We hope you are all doing well. The Kentucky Library Association conference
in Florence, KY is just about a month away. We will kick off with a
preconference workshop that will appeal to folks interested/working in all
types of libraries! *Community Building with Design Justice *will be
offered on Wednesday, October 4th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. Join a group of
librarians who will invite you to explore Design Justice Principles
<https://designjustice.org/read-the-principles>, an approach for building
creative, sustainable, and engaged communities. You can read more details
at the KLA conference website
<https://sites.google.com/view/klaconference/home/program?authuser=0>, in
addition to the full program details and registration.

As you plan for your fall, please know that the room block for the conference
hotel <https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/cvgchhf-hilton-cincinnati-airport/>
expires *September 6th* and the early bird conference rate ends *September
22nd*.

Andrea Brooks (she/her)

Assessment/Pedagogy Librarian

Associate Professor