Hello Geographers and Sustainers!

As another summer comes to a close you may be thinking to yourselves, “Holy Toledo! I need one more class to sign up for!”. Consider Geography 362: Sustainable Development in Appalachia. This is a new course developed to discuss the current and historical battles going on within our region. You will also hear from a diverse array of guests ranging from soil scientists to community organizers, all of whom are passionate about the health of our historically underserved portion of the country. Further details are on the attached flyer. Please email me with any questions you may have!

See you all next week!

Jake

Jacob A. Watkins

Faculty Lecturer

Department of Geography and Sustainability

He/him/his