Dear all,

I ask that you save the date for August 31 from 4-6 when we will have our First Annual Department of Geography and Sustainability Open House for incoming and current undergraduate students. We will set up some tables and food in BGB 301, and also along the hallway. We hope to use this the time and space to welcome new students and to welcome back current students, and as a way to provide students with information, have them meet faculty and other students, and to ask any questions they have.  Please plan to attend, even if only for a little while.

I will be sending out a more formal invitation this week.

Solange Muņoz, PhD
she/her
Associate Professor
Livingston Professor 2023-2025
Department of Geography and Sustainability
University of Tennessee
410 Burchfiel Geography Building
Knoxville, TN. 37916