Hello GeoSus community,

Please see this opportunity below to connect with folks doing conservation work across campus. The first meeting will be this Thursday afternoon in the Baker Center, but listed in the email below are more meetings for the rest of the semester. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, and I hope you can make it!

Best,
Hannah
——————————————
Hannah Victoria Herrero, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Geography & Sustainability
University of Tennessee

315 Burchfiel Geography Building

1000 Phillip Fulmer Way

Knoxville, TN 37996-0925

386-451-3045 (Cell)

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

The land on which we live and work is part of the traditional territory of the

Tsalagi peoples (now Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, Cherokee

Nation of Oklahoma, and United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians) and

Tsoyaha peoples (Yuchi and Muscogee Creek).