Dear all,

Please think about coming to our mentoring event with Dr. Patricia Ehrkamp.  If you are interested in joining, please fill out the link bellow.
thanks, Solange.

Hi everyone,

Dr. Alderman has asked me to help coordinate a mentoring event with our colloquium speaker, Dr. Patricia Ehrkamp, on 9/7 from 12pm-1pm in BGB 104. Dr. Ehrkamp has agreed to meet and talk with students as part of what has become an important tradition in our unit—the Lillian Stimson Mentoring Lunch (Dr. Stimson was a beloved UT Geography professor and former SEDAAG President in the early days of our Dept, tragically passing away in late 1960s).

Students (both graduate and undergraduate) are invited to attend and have lunch with Dr. Ehrkamp, who will talk informally about issues of professional development, life in and beyond the Academy, and really anything that interests students.

To make this event even more appealing, we will have food! We're hoping to order from Yassin's but I'll need a headcount to do so. Please fill out this form by this Friday 8/25 at 12pm to state if you are attending, and if you have any dietary restrictions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpfDGVFZhjbLkpr-d22ePKENPCxUzmBBl0M76YqnAP4JBrRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions please let me know! I hope to see you all there.

Best,
Stephanie
--
Stephanie Insalaco, M.S.