We are in the process of migrating from a locally hosted EZproxy server to an OCLC-hosted proxy server. As part of this process, we have to change the URL. That means that as soon as we switch over to the new server, all existing links will break. In order to prevent that, all existing links will need to change the existing proxy prefix to the new one.

Does anyone have experience working with LMS vendors and/or faculty on a large-scale link change like this?

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Spencer
Associate Professor/Dean of Library Services
Pellissippi State Community College
Knoxville, Tennessee
865-694-6517