Hi all,

I just wanted to resend this invitation to Show Your Work at Tenn-Share's virtual Fall Conference, October 17trh and 18th. This two-day virtual conference will remain free to attend. Conference organizers seek proposals that engage with the Show Your Work theme to celebrate the phenomenal things that you are doing in your libraries so that we can continue to explore our shared innovations and solutions together. Librarians and staff representing all types of libraries are encouraged to submit proposals for consideration especially in the realm of marketing, outreach, advocacy and telling your library’s story. But most importantly we want to learn about the cool things you are doing, whatever that is!

You can submit a proposal here, and definitely let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Ari Baker
Executive Director, Tenn-Share
615-669-8670
P.O. Box 691  Alcoa, TN 37701

Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee libraries.