At The Library Collective, we believe in the power of audacious ideas to shape our world. Join us for The Collective at Sea as we dive headfirst into a whirlwind of inspiration, collaboration, and boundary-pushing discussions. This is not your ordinary conference—it's an extraordinary convergence of free-thinkers and change-makers, where conventional wisdom is left at the dock.

We're currently accepting proposals for our 2024 gathering, themed "Make Waves! Create Change!"

Welcome to The Collective at Sea—where wild ideas find their home. See you there!

Unsubscribe