At The Library Collective <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/>, we
believe in the power of audacious ideas to shape our world. Join us for The
Collective at Sea <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collectiveatsea> as
we dive headfirst into a whirlwind of inspiration, collaboration, and
boundary-pushing discussions. This is not your ordinary conference—it's an
extraordinary convergence of free-thinkers and change-makers, where
conventional wisdom is left at the dock.

We're currently accepting proposals for our 2024 gathering, themed "Make
Waves! Create Change! <https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collaborate>"

Welcome to The Collective at Sea
<https://www.thelibrarycollective.org/collectiveatsea>—where wild ideas
find their home. See you there!

Unsubscribe
<https://multisend-unsubscribe.gmail.com/p/ANkTAiz6oGYUC54XkJj3NrocFsms1eSPUVwc5Kvzpel12EcFXhC_lCowShEUs3YvprLSaLdO0-XkHZtyI-fvq8h91_f_NVjIzBZXiiQ2SApGTHMir-KalMMLH-eUDtyedMSn6ZTGrFXhhH2chmNhjtj78U0cSmGQ2qpr_ofzsSvH2MNFEIrzKIxJrWCOmio4_SkibYd9UkGdpGZzOxFD89bYYuWp9SoIB2IinVw29OCRXylmpRzvZQ==>