findingbalance_2023conference_logo_bothdates_final.png

Online ILS Forum & Mini-Conference Date: Friday, Oct 27, 2023 via Zoom

In-Person Conference Date & Location: November 2-3, 2023, Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, Lewis Center, Ohio

Conference Grant Opportunities

ALAO is committed to supporting professional development and encouraging participation in its annual conference.  For the upcoming 49th ALAO Annual Conference we have expanded our grant program opportunities to include:

The application deadline for these grants is Friday, August  4, 2023.  Recipients will be notified about award decisions by August 11, 2023.