Hello everyone,
we hope you can all attend our Webinar and Two-Day Virtual Workshop on Ranavirus. All the information to about this conference and about registration (including a link to the website for registration) can be found on the attached document. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Jacques, Leon and Joe

Ranavirus: A Global Threat of Aquatic Wildlife
An Online Webinar and Two-Day Virtual Workshop
October 14-15, 2023

We are pleased to announce that our the Global Ranavirus Consortium (GRC), in collaboration with Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC), will organize two overlapping events: (1) a Webinar on ranaviruses, followed by (2) a Virtual Workshop on ranaviruses, held on Saturday, October 14th and Sunday, October 15th, 2023.
 Please send us your title and abstract no later than August 18. To register for one or both events, and to submit to your title/abstract, please follow this link: https://qualtrics.nau.edu/jfe/form/SV_e2rJRpV32txpfdY

Important dates: 	August 1, 2023, Webinar registration open
August 1, 2023, Virtual Workshop Abstract submission open
			August 18, 2023, Virtual Workshop Abstract submission close
			September 11, 2023, Final program distributed