Strange, I just booked my room a few minutes ago online…..

Barb

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Barber1, Danielle
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Save the Date - October 25-27, 2023

The same thing happens for me. I’m trying to book Oct 24 for check in and check out Oct 27

Thank You,

Danielle Barber, MBA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2023, at 10:48 AM, Lin Zhao <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

CAUTION: This is an external email. Do not click on links, open attachments or reply, unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning,

The reservation link always pops up with the same error message below every time I have tried.

Sorry, there are no rooms remaining in the group block for a particular night. Please contact the Hotel directly for assistance.

Can you fix that, or do I need to call the hotel to reserve the room?

Best,

Lin