Hello,

It is with great pleasure and immense pride that I extend my warmest congratulations to Dr. Amber Giffin on successfully defending her dissertation this morning. This momentous accomplishment marks a significant milestone in her academic journey and serves as an inspiration to all students in our program.

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Amber Giffin on earning her well-deserved Doctor of Philosophy degree title and celebrating her remarkable achievement.

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor

Program Coordinator of the Adult Learning Ph.D. Program

Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

126 Volunteer Boulevard,

519 Bailey Education Complex

Check out my recent publications:

Guest Editor for Special Issue titled Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3) https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2042-3896/vol/13/iss/3

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/pits.22884

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2022.2119803?scroll=top&needAccess=true

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303