From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ruth Hemphill
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Interesting article

Just thought I would share this…may take a while to open!

Are Public Computers in Libraries Becoming Obsolete? (govtech.com)

Ruth

Ruth Hemphill, Outreach Librarian

Tennessee Library for Accessible Books & Media

Tennessee State Library & Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep John Lewis Way N

Nashville TN  37219

Phone:  (615) 741-3917 or (800) 342-3308, (toll-free)

Fax:  (615) 532-8856

Website:  http://sos.tn.gov/tsla/labm

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503 et seq. Any reply to this email may also be subject to this Act.

“The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.” – Tre Hargett, Secretary of State

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLIbraryArchives/timeline