Hi TLA Friends,

Tenn-Share invites you to submit a proposal
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeS8BvYjblnll88xUPIqyJT5xb8CsW3v14_kl0TLIUAGIctnQ/viewform>
to present at the annual conference – Tenn-Share Showcase 2023
<https://www.tenn-share.org/tenn-share-showcase-2023/> –  which will be
held virtually October 17th-18th, 2023 from 9am-4:15pm CT/10am-5:15pm ET
each day. This year, we invite you to *Show Your Work*. This conference
will be a platform for sharing and learning among librarians working in
every type of library across Tennessee.

This two-day virtual conference will remain free to attend. Conference
organizers seek proposals that engage with the *Show Your Work* theme to
celebrate the phenomenal things that you are doing in your libraries so
that we can continue to explore our shared innovations and solutions
together. Librarians and staff representing all types of libraries are
encouraged to submit proposals for consideration especially in the realm of
marketing, outreach, advocacy and telling your library’s story. But most
importantly we want to learn about the cool things you are doing, whatever
that is!

To view submission guidelines, please check out the details on our Call for
Proposals
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeS8BvYjblnll88xUPIqyJT5xb8CsW3v14_kl0TLIUAGIctnQ/viewform>
form.

Holler if you have any questions, and we hope you mark your calendars for
attending this fall!

*Ari Baker <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aribaker>*
Executive Director, *Tenn-Share*
P.O. Box 691 • Alcoa, TN 37701
tenn-share.org

*Leading innovation, sparking creative ideas that transform Tennessee
libraries.*

What can Tenn-Share do for you?
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftHUiR9kCTyW1kujK8J4vYuLPrVNRRT2TWSFSSYf6qdVFPDA/viewform>