Happy mid-June!

The newest issue of Tennessee Libraries is now out, featuring an online teaching challenge of instruction librarians, a citizen science promotion, a new column, and a call for book reviewers (we mean you!).

Tennessee Libraries 73.2

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to submit for the September issue, submit peer-reviewed articles by August 1, and all other articles by August 31. I want to see more submissions for "On Display" and I hope you heard me when I said we need book reviewers. ALSO I'd love to see some proceedings or essays that came out of our recent TNLA conference in Memphis!

With love, your editor,
Ashley Roach-Freiman (she/her/hers)
Library Instruction Curriculum Coordinator
Research and Information Services
Ned McWherter Library
University of Memphis
901.678.8213