Please consider submitting a proposal for the 2023 Mississippi Library Association Conference!

From: Ashley Sorey Dees <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2023 Mississippi Library Association Conference_ Proposal Deadline extended to June 30th!

Hi all,

The program and poster proposals have been rolling in and I believe we can look forward to a great slate of programming. However, we need more! I know you all are doing inventive and interesting things, please consider sharing those in the form of a program or poster at the 2023 MLA Conference. The deadline to submit a program or poster proposal is being extended until June 30th.

If you have questions about the submission process or anything else conference related, please feel free to reach out to me or any of the folks listed below.

Program Proposal form: https://forms.gle/6h4r5DEutV48oRZj7

For questions, contact Miriam Garner at [log in to unmask].

Poster/Lightning Talk Proposal form: https://forms.gle/7guiMPB8M4Nj6ddu8

For questions, contact John Sanders at [log in to unmask].

Meeting Space Request form: https://forms.gle/7zioVvNJDpcKdBqh9

For questions, contact Ashley S. Dees at [log in to unmask].

The 2023 MLA Conference page will be updated as information becomes available. The conference will be held October 10-13 at the Vicksburg Convention Center in Vicksburg, MS. Our theme this year is: Supporting Our Communities.

For all other conference related questions, please contact Ashley S. Dees at  [log in to unmask].

All the best,

Ash

Vice President, Mississippi Library Association

Ashley S. Dees

Research & Instruction Librarian

Regional Depository Coordinator

Associate Professor

Liaison to Business, Economics, & Journalism

The University of Mississippi Libraries

J.D. Williams Library

P.O. Box 1848

University, MS 38677-1848

U.S.A.

O: +1-662-915-7933

[log in to unmask] | libraries.olemiss.edu

To make an appointment: https://ashleysdees.youcanbook.me