Our graduates might be interested in the position.  Thanks for forwarding it!

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun
Associate Professor
Program Coordinator of the Adult Learning Ph.D. Program
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Department
College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
126 Volunteer Boulevard,
519 Bailey Education Complex

Check out my recent publications:

Guest Editor for Special Issue titled Adult and higher education in changing global contexts: Innovative theory and practices from Asian countries and beyond 13(3) https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2042-3896/vol/13/iss/3
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/pits.22884
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07377363.2022.2119803?scroll=top&needAccess=true
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/07417136211050119
https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303