Good Afternoon,

The Veterans Success Center is seeking 2 student veterans to serve as VA work-study students in the office for the Summer semester, with the potential of extending into the Fall term. Duties would include assisting VSC staff, answering phones, greeting visitors, processing paperwork, etc.

This position requires extreme professionalism and dependability. The shifts for the summer are flexible and will operate between the hours of 8am and 5pm. Those who meet criteria and are available at 8am and/or able to work X-5pm, are highly encouraged to apply.

If you are interested in applying, please complete the attached application and submit, along with the application, a current resume.

You may submit your full packet to me at [log in to unmask].

Please note that you must be using VA benefits and be enrolled at least ¾ time during the summer to participate.

Best,

-Tom C.

signature_4178529671

Thomas (Tom) Cruise, M.S. ’17, ‘20