I'm happy to share that First Horizon is actively recruiting and hiring positions for several lines of business in and around the Knoxville area.  We've increased our focus on hiring veterans and military spouses, and would like to extend an invitation to those seeking roles within the financial industry to attend an upcoming job fair

First Horizon Job Fair
May 11th
10:00-3:00
1815 Downtown West Blvd. 2nd floor
Knoxville, TN 37919

Best,
Amy

AMY MOFFITT
Business Banking Relationship Manager
800 S. Gay St.
865-971-2014 office I 865-300-5902 cell
Chair, Military Community Associate Resource Group

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/avmoffitt>

Award-winning service<https://www.firsthorizon.com/Awards>
Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

>>>CAUTION<<<
This message originates outside of the Knox County email system. Use caution if this message contains attachments, links or requests for information.
This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain personal, private, or confidential information as defined by Tennessee and/or federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. If you cannot reach the person who sent this message to you, please provide only your name and contact information to the Knox County Privacy Officer at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> . Knox County is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message. Any personal comments made do not necessarily represent the views of Knox County.