Hi Dinah,

To answer your first question, I don't know if you've looked into Project Outcome (a free resource by PLA)?
<%0dProject%20Outcome%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20data%20>%20performancemeasurement%0d>

  *   Project Outcome | Public Library Association (PLA)<%0dProject%20Outcome%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20data%20>%20performancemeasurement%0d>

https://www.ala.org > data > performancemeasurement<%0dProject%20Outcome%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20data%20>%20performancemeasurement%0d>

Project Outcome is a FREE toolkit designed to help libraries understand and share the impact of essential library services and programs by providing simple ...

<%0b%0dProject%20Outcome%20Case%20Studies%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20pla%20>%20initiatives%20>%20appletoncasestudy%0d>

  *   Project Outcome Case Studies | Public Library Association (PLA)<%0b%0dProject%20Outcome%20Case%20Studies%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20pla%20>%20initiatives%20>%20appletoncasestudy%0d>

https://www.ala.org > pla > initiatives > appletoncasestudy<%0b%0dProject%20Outcome%20Case%20Studies%20|%20Public%20Library%20Association%20(PLA)%0dhttps:/www.ala.org >%20pla%20>%20initiatives%20>%20appletoncasestudy%0d>

APL reports on the impacts of library programs and services to its Board based on the results of Project Outcome surveys and Impact Surveys. Library leaders ...

Project Outomce does a lot of the heavy lifting, and I believe they are customizable. Perhaps someone on this list has experience with their surveys and resources? I've been looking into the college/university library equivalent.

Take care,

Nancy

Nancy Gibson
Professor & Coordinator of Access Services