From: Ashley Orehek-Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 9, 2023 at 1:00 PM
Subject: Call for proposals, KLA Library instruction round table retreat
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello TLA members!

We invite you to submit abstracts to the 2023 Kentucky Library Association (KLA) Library Instruction Round Table (LIRT) Retreat.
The 2023 KLA LIRT Retreat will be held on Thursday and Friday, July 20-21, as a virtual event via Zoom.

We invite all interested presenters to submit their ideas using this Google form (Deadline extended to Monday, May 22). There is no abstract fee.

Proposals on any and all aspects of information literacy will be considered, such as assessment, DEI, pedagogy, collaborations, technology, and online learning. MLIS students and library staff members engaged in information literacy instruction activities are welcome and encouraged to submit proposals.

Presentation formats include presentations (45 mins), workshops (60 mins), and lightning talks (10 min).

Registration will open end of May (and is free!), so stay tuned. We can’t wait to see you at the 2023 LIRT Retreat!

Best, Ashley

Ashley Orehek-Rossi, LIRT Secretary
Western Kentucky University Libraries
UTK MSIS '21