Good afternoon!

Today we announced the 2022-2023 winners of the Volunteer State Book Awards over on ourTwitter& Facebook! Here's the list of this year's winners:
We have also posted the new lists created by our fantastic VSBA committees for the 2023-2024 year on our website. Use those freely for any reading lists, book clubs, etc. If you have students reading from these lists, be sure to track their favorite titles so you can cast their votes next Spring and help choose the next winners!

And finally, we have a couple of slots open on our Volunteer State Book Award Committees. If you're interested in being a part of the list creation, please fill out this formand our committee chairs will contact you when there is a space to fill.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Emily Farmer (She/Her/Hers)  | Collection Development Librarian

Nashville Public Library | Limitless Libraries

615 Church Street | Nashville  TN | 37219

615.862.5800 x73662 | http://www.limitlesslibraries.org

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram