Good Afternoon!

You can now find your library or school link for PebbleGo on the TEL Link Generator. Using your link will allow your patrons to access PebbleGo without using a username or password. PebbleGo is a K-3 database – TEL is providing statewide access to Social Studies and Science modules in English and Spanish.

How do I get my PebbleGo link?

  1. Go to the TEL Link Generator
  2. Look up you TEL Location ID using the Find My Location ID link (there is a helpful video showing the process)
  3. Enter your TEL Location ID into the PebbleGo tab on the TEL Link Generator
  4. Copy and paste your link to your website.

What features do I gain by using my location specific link?

By using your school or library link, you’ll be able to…

More details are found at https://www.pebblego.com/pebblego-admin-tool. You can contact myself or Sarah Peterson at Capstone ([log in to unmask]) to get your Admin login info. The regional staff also has access to your admin login info so they can help you out as well!

Do I need to use my library specific link?

No. You can use the link featured on TEL and TEL4u.org. Any usage at your school and library will be counted at the state level.

What if you were using PebbleGo prior to it being added to TEL?

Continue accessing the resource as you previously did. If you would like to talk about different access options, please contact Sarah Peterson at Capstone.

Can I use PebbleGo with EZProxy?

To enable EZ Proxy for Capstone, follow these steps:

  1. Access your stanza by going into your configuration screen within EzProxy (look for a config.txt file and open it)
  2. There’s a line with that that reads: URL – Redirect Pebble https://www.pebblego.com
  3. Change https://www.pebblego.com to your referring URL (full URL w/ SQS).
    1. You’ll need to contact myself or Sarah Peterson for the referring URL.
  4. Contact EZ Proxy support if you have any trouble finding the stanza or updating

Where can I find more info about PebbleGo?

Check out the TN PebbleGo page  - https://www.pebblego.com/tn-welcome-page

You can even find some Summer Reading Activities using PebbleGo

Happy PebbleGoing!

Andrea

Andrea Zielke

TEL Administrator

Tennessee Electronic Library

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-532-4627

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline