This a friendly reminder if you need a headshot taken for our Website

From: Rorissa, Abebe
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Antal, Hayden Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Crouse, Deborah (Deborah Crouse) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SIS Faculty/Staff/GTA Headshot Day

Dear SIS Faculty, Staff, and GTAs,

As a reminder, will be doing a reshoot day for headshots on Friday, May 12, from 8:30 am - 9:45 am.

A few points to keep in mind:

  *   Photos will be taken in the main UT Studio on the first floor - 52 Communication and Information Building.
  *   The backdrop for the photo is white. Please keep that in mind when selecting your attire.
  *   Appointments are not needed. Please drop in during the time blocks above.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you!

Abebe
---------
Abebe Rorissa, Ph.D.
Professor & Director, School of Information Sciences
Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
College of Communication and Information
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1345 Circle Park Drive, 451 Communication & Information Bldg
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; p: 865-974-9003
[facebook30]<https://www.facebook.com/UTKSIS/>  [instagramupdated] <https://www.instagram.com/utk_sis/>   [twitter30] <https://twitter.com/UTKSIS>   [linkedinlogo30] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/utksis/>
[School-of-Information-Sciences---Shortcut-2Line-spacer]<https://www.sis.utk.edu/>