Hey all:

Dr. Fields and I are writing a Greenhouse Grower op-ed on substrates: Learning the from last few years to help prepare for the future.  Thus, we wanted to get folks input to ensure an insightful and fun article.  We were asked yesterday to submit by June 6; therefore, a quick reply would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time and assistance.

Quick impromptu poll (short answer):

Sincerely,

Jim

James S. Owen Jr. PhD

Research Horticulturist

Application Technology Research Unit

1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, OH  44691

ScholarLinkedIn | ResearchGate

Get updated on the latest research, outreach, and tools @ Clean WateR3 - Reduce, Remediate & Recycle

Be a part of the next (r)evolution to ensure the future success of North American specialty crops through Soilless Substrate Science.

Advanced out of office notice: June 11th – 17th (wrk trvl), 27th – 29th (wrk trvl);  July 17th – 19th (wrk trvl);  22nd –29th (leave, no service/reply)

My pronouns: he/him/his