Hi Jacques, Joe, and Leon,

The dates should work for me and I will plan to be there. I won't have any projects on Rv that will be far enough along to present though, I have been working more on snake pathogens because those collaborations have been more fruitful with funding.

I will encourage my students to attend, but it is unlikely that they will have projects far along to participate in the conference. We are just working on some genetics stuff.

Thank you for organizing this! Please let me know if you have any help, I am happy to do the abstracts booklet etc.

Hope all is well!
Amanda 🙂

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.Hons.(SSP-Biology), MSc., Ph.D.
Professor of Biology

Department of Natural Sciences
School of Nursing, Health, and Natural Sciences
Gordon State College
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA
30204