Hi,

I'm working on outreach for a Biology and Hunt Program Support Member position at Tensas River National Wildlife Refuge in northeastern Louisiana in coordination with the US Fish and Wildlife Service and USFWS Biologist, John Dickson.

We are seeking a Biology and Hunt Program Support Member to assist with facilitating the Public Hunt program, hunt program data collection and entry, feral hog control efforts, and a variety of other biological and administrative tasks alongside the Tensas River National Wildlife Refuge Staff.

This would be an excellent position for a hunter or someone with firearm experience and an interest in working at a National Wildlife Refuge. This 6 month position begins late Summer and offers $625/week plus free onsite housing and a $1000 relocation allowance.

I was wondering if you have any means of posting the position or passing the position along to relevant parties (recent graduates, student groups, job boards, listservs, etc)?

Here is a link for the job posting: https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/967401.html

There are also many other wonderful opportunities for young professionals available through American Conservation Experience and our Federal partners here: https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Johannah

facebook
twitter