Congratulations Savannah! I really enjoyed sitting in on your defense. I hope you have a well-deserved celebration soon!

LaToya

--

LaToya E. Eaves, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Geography

Department of Geography and Sustainability

University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Research Fellow, Tourism RESET

She/her

"To be recognized as human, levelly human, is enough."
The Combahee River Collective (1977)