From: pgrzanka <[log in to unmask]>
To: Luke, Nikki <[log in to unmask]>; Alderman, Derek <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Final abortion focus groups push

Dear Nikki and Derek,

I’m writing to ask for your help with a final recruitment push for our abortion focus groups. We are trying to do a few more groups before the end of finals. These groups have been incredibly generative, and we want to hear more stories! We pay all participants (immediately, right after the groups) $25 gift cards and serve Brenz pizza. The groups last between 60-90 minutes and are intense but fun. If you could let your amazing Geography & Sustainability community know that we are trying to get at least 8 more people to participate before the end of the semester, we would be so appreciative!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Recruitment flyer attached :)

-Patrick

Patrick R. Grzanka, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Chair, Women, Gender & Sexuality Interdisciplinary Program
Associate Editor, Journal of Counseling Psychology
President-Elect, Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Department of Psychology
303C Austin Peay
1404 Circle Drive