Good Afternoon Colleagues,

As the semester starts to wind down and program assessment data is being collected, I'm happy to share that I'll be offering a session titled Telling Your Program's Assessment Story. In addition to information on fully analyzing student learning outcomes data, I'll be sharing considerations related to interpreting those results and using them to seek improvement in student learning. See below for dates, times, and Zoom links. No registration is required. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at [log in to unmask]

Tuesday, April 25th from 2 pm-3:30 pm: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/92114082871
Wednesday, April 26th from 10 am-11:30 am: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/93970863086

Ashley Charsha
Assistant Director of Academic Assessment
Institutional Effectiveness
2541 Dunford Hall
(865) 974-8617