The Library Collective turns 10 years old in 2024! To celebrate and kick off our next decade of shaking up professional development for library workers, we’re doing something completely new and exciting - a high seas adventure.

We are super excited about combining our innovative approach to learning with unparalleled opportunities to connect, explore, and recharge. This will not be your typical conference experience and you can expect:

Awesome events while at sea! Two full days of all-attendee plenary sessions, meaningful workshops, and creative social gatherings.

Opportunities to learn, explore, and recharge! Take advantage of port visits to reconnect with nature, visit an archeological site, learn about local culture, or relax on a beach.

Affordable and inclusive cost! One low price that covers registration fees, food, lodging, and access to a wide assortment of activities and experiences for five nights.

Ready to pack your bags? Register now to reserve your spot!

Want to know more? Check out our Collective at Sea FAQ.

Thanks,
Corey

Corey Halaychik
Founder